To help prevent gum disease and tooth decay, Marietta Dental and Implant Center recommends that you plan regular visits to the dentist. During your appointment with Dr. Tracy Dillon or Dr. Danielle Greene, our dentists can provide a full exam and thorough cleaning of your teeth and gums. Let us keep you on track for dental health and call 770-435-6888 today for a dental cleaning in Marietta, Georgia.
- Dental cleanings and exams are two of the most basic yet important preventive treatments we provide at our office. Each time you visit our dental practice for a checkup, we will provide a professional teeth cleaning and dental exam to help your smile stay healthy. During your cleaning and exam, our dental team will:
- Clean your teeth by removing any plaque or tartar (also called dental calculus), which can lead to tooth decay and periodontal disease
- Floss and polish your teeth for a healthy, bright smile
- Examine your smile for signs of any damaging dental conditions or diseases
- We may utilize dental X-rays to further evaluate your smile and make certain that you receive the dental care you need. Regular dental cleanings and exams are essential in maintaining good oral health, preventing cavities and gum disease, and making sure that any damaging conditions are treated as early as possible.
- We recommend that you visit us every six months for a routine dental cleaning and exam. We may suggest more frequent visits if needed, and we also encourage you to contact us if you suffer from a dental emergency, pain or injury. To schedule your next appointment, we invite you to contact us today. We look forward to caring for your smile!